New York state will invest $6.8 million in existing after-school programs in order to expand the number of children they can reach.
The administration of Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the funding last week.
The money will go to 15 high-need school districts and community organizations around the state and will serve an estimated 4,250...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Nov 12, 2018 01:37 pm
Award winning Hudson Valley marketing and public relations firm Media Solstice was recently recognized as a winner of...
- Nov 12, 2018 01:12 pm
By David Crary
Swastikas scrawled into Jewish students' notebooks. Headstones toppled and desecrated by vandals at Jewish...
- Nov 10, 2018 03:11 pm
GOSHEN —Orange County Executive Steven M. Neuhaus hosted the inaugural Meritorious...
- Nov 10, 2018 02:15 pm
GOSHEN – The forecast of a perfect Hudson Valley September day drew more than 400 riders to Warwick Town Park for the...
- Nov 10, 2018 11:48 am
Ghosts and terrifying haunts aren’t the only spirits attracting visitors to Orange County this fall, according to its...
- Nov 10, 2018 11:03 am
MONTGOMERY - The Child Care Council of Orange County, Inc. will hold its annual meeting and dinner on Dec. 7 and feature business...
- Nov 10, 2018 06:00 am
- 'A Christmas Carol' coming to the Chester Academy
- Here's science behind the entreaty to 'Wash your hands!'
- Little chefs learn how to make Jewish soul food
- Veterans Day services in Goshen and Chester
- We voted
- Students step out of their comfort zone to make friends
- Election results
- Burke Catholic makes Halloween a day for giving the gift of life
- Local teen releases original song in response to synagogue massacre
- Advanced Audiology opens third location in Middletown
- Community tours performing arts center before deciding its fate at the polls
- Your guide to Election Day in Chester
- Your guide to Election Day in Goshen
- NY lawmakers to review ways to improve voting process
- 'Concert of Remembrance and Peace' to mark anniversary of war's end
- St. Anthony Community Hospital earns ACR Ultrasound Accreditation
- Newburgh attorney Allison G. Cappella named 'Rising Star'
- WTBQ's Share the Warmth coat drive for needy families huge success
- New 'sustainable' hair salon opens in Chester
- Trouble sleeping? Try this military trick
- Don't forget to turn back your clocks
- Election day is Tuesday
- Chester's citizens in the Great War: The Captain
- 'How do we respond to baseless hatred? Wanton love'
- Accident on Route 17 in Chester
- Goshen Science Olympiad team to host spaghetti fundraiser
- Welcome to the Hotel Clownafornia (and other ghastly places)
- You could win $250 for shopping locally this holiday season
- Goshen Senior Center's news for November
- Tips for navigating open enrollment
- 'I’m living proof of what happens to people who make poor choices'
- Goshen Intermediate students go for the green, reach for the stars
- County Executive Steve Neuhaus to deploy overseas with the Navy
- Religious leaders, others express horror at synagogue attack
- Children and parents sing, read, and craft Jewish values
- 11 foods that lower cholesterol
- Catholic Charities beginning seasonal ‘Adopt-a-Family’ program activities
- Orange County hosting ‘Fearless Caregiver Conference’
- Not just for kids — adults benefit from a regular bedtime
- Have a spooky Halloween at the Harness Racing Museum
- Pennings Farm Market and Pennings Farm Cidery plan Halloween events
- Massive maple meets stately house, with bad results
- Town debates performing arts center purchase
- Rain once again cancels Chester tour
- Community solar array begins with groundbreaking
- 'Heroines' steers course between the tragedy of addiction and the hope of release
- Check out the spooky sounds of Halloween
- Lauren Hunter named Centennial Scholar, receives full scholarship
- Town of Chester weighing options for Sugar Loaf Performing Arts Center
- Brewery owners interested in Sugar Loaf Performing Arts Center
- C.J. Hooker Middle School inducts 85 students into National Junior Honor Society
- Chester Academy Art students create mural
- Girls Run the World
- Keep your pets safe this Halloween
- Tour of downtown Chester rescheduled for Saturday
- Chester's Citizens in the Great War: The Yeomanette"
- Real Estate: Three words you should never use when selling a home
- Eat an egg for breakfast, prevent a stroke?
- Heart attack risk doubles for daily e-cigarette users
- Election debates scheduled
- Chester's citizens in the Great War: The Roughneck
- Community gathers to remember a special girl at Alyssa Barberi Run/Walk
- Goodbye meter readers, hello smart readers?
- World-circling pilot commended for 50 years of safety
- 'This is your space'
- Meadow Blues Coffee plans grand opening in Chester this Saturday
- NY offers rebates for charging stations
- SUNY Orange Foundation appoints U.S. Marine Corps veteran Anthony Russell student representative
- Deadline for absentee ballot request is Oct. 30
- Best and worst Halloween candy for children’s teeth
- Tension over tattoos: Parents concerned about health effects, future employment
- County to hold Fall Job Fair on Oct. 24 at the Newburgh Mall
- Nov 11, 2018
- Nov 11, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Nov 11, 2018
- Nov 11, 2018