By Marilyn Rosenthal
Everyone knew him as “Tommy.” He was the man with the big, welcoming smile; the man who volunteered to help anyone and everyone, without even having to be asked. He was a retired firefighter with Engine 312 in Queens, N.Y., for 25 years, and also a certified tennis instructor who gave fabulous fun lessons to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jun 20, 2018 02:24 pm
By Linda Smith Hancharick
WARWICK — August Harlacher, the tractor-trailer driver...
- Jun 20, 2018 01:37 pm
GOSHEN — Orange-Ulster BOCES Career and Technical Education Center has received a $5,000...
- Jun 20, 2018 09:30 am
WALDEN — Kelly A. Pressler, Esq. and other officers of the Women’s Bar...
- Jun 19, 2018 11:52 am
GOSHEN — Healey Lincoln in Goshen is putting 15 Hudson Valley residents behind the wheel...
- Jun 18, 2018 04:30 pm
GOSHEN — Hudson Valley Economic Development Corporation Board Chairman Robert J. Levine...
- Jun 18, 2018 04:47 pm
BY ERIKA NORTON
WARWICK — A man wielding a knife was shot and killed by a Warwick...
- Jun 18, 2018 04:39 pm
Veterinarians are cautioning pet owners of dangers associated with rising temperatures during the summer months.
- Jun 18, 2018 02:42 pm
The Department of Environmental Conservation and the Office of General Services have released details on their upcoming aggregate...
- Jun 17, 2018 02:43 pm
A new study is redefining treatment decisions decisions for many women with early-stage breast cancer.
- Jun 17, 2018 10:17 am
- Study: Many women with early stage breast cancer do not need chemo
- Let the swatting begin
- Supervisor tells public his indictment changes nothing
- Early Bull stone house will be preserved
- Planning board seats open up as members sell their homes
- Gold fever strikes Museum Village
- Burke Catholic celebrates Class of 2018
- VA Medical Center honors Barbara Korycki
- Luncheon honors young people with impact
- Domestic violence’s overlooked damage: Concussion and brain injury
- Orange County to host Freedom Fest Fireworks show on July 21
- Pine Island Brewing Company: A beer garden budding friendships Taste what’s on tap during...
- Farmers markets opening across Orange County
- The sixth annual OCNY Pride Parade is set for Sunday in Warwick
- Assistant superintendent of schools to leave Goshen
- Burke students 'Chalk the Walk' for No Tobacco Day
- Honor Grads excited for future, grateful for support
- Goshen schools celebrate groundbreaking
- Horse deaths trial wraps up
- Lego, Amy's cited for environmental violations
- Beer 101: Class is in Session June 9th at Black Dirt Malt
- Women's foundation launches fund to support MeToo movement
- Glenmere Brewing Company hops to 2-year anniversary Taste what's on tap during Dirt’s Brew...
- New York sets scholarship rules for part-time students
- Public invited to see how Fiddler's Green will affect the view
- Chester supervisor arrested for grand larceny
- Eyesores and hazards present a thorny problem for towns
- Equilibrium Brewery’s founders — from engineers to entrepreneurs
- Farming and fermenting at Orange County’s smallest nanobrewery
- Goshen: 'Our duty to remember'
- Chester: 'May we never, ever forget'
- June in the garden
- Chester student wins competition at legendary Apollo Theater
- Trash is bringing Lehigh Avenue developer to court
- Town of Goshen awarded $50K grant
- Orange County to hold real estate auction on June 11
- Goshen Senior Center's news for June
- Students paint guitars to promote summer concert series
- Color run along Heritage Trail to raise funds for colon cancer research
- Chester's valedictorian and salutatorian honored
- Seniors, young and old alike, enjoy a good prom
- Goshen schools honored for music
- FDA warns teething medicines unsafe, wants them off shelves
- Rock climber falls to his death in Hudson Highlands preserve
- What motivates most when it comes to workouts?
- James Skoufis launches state Senate Campaign
- Lehigh Avenue developer scheduled to return in June
- UPDATE: Paving underway at Chester Quickway Plaza
- Starved horses' hay supply cut after many payment lapses, farmer says
- The verdict is in: Goshen High School's mock trial team is best in the state
- Sussman is Green Party’s pick for NYS attorney general
- First responders pay tribute to Lisa Scheuermann
- New York municipalities, agencies asked to use zero-emmision vehicles
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 18, 2018