Bacon and black coffee for breakfast, or oatmeal and bananas?
If you're planning to try to lose weight in 2019, you're sure to find a fierce debate online and among friends and family about how best to do it. It seems like everyone has an opinion, and new fads emerge every year.
Two major studies last year provided more fuel for a...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Jun 23, 2019 01:21 pm
Cindy Walsh, principal of Chester Elementary School since 2007, is retiring at the end of the school year to spend more time...
- Jun 20, 2019 12:45 pm
NEWBURGH - More than 100 community members gathered at the 43rd Annual meeting of the Jewish Federation at Temple Sinai in...
- Jun 20, 2019 09:49 am
Rates of attempted suicide by self-poisoning among U.S. adolescents and young adults have more than doubled in the past decade.
- Jun 20, 2019 03:43 pm
By GINNY PRIVITA5
Assemblyman Colin Schmitt held an inaugural event on May 9 to honor “Women of Distinction” in...
- Jun 20, 2019 12:44 pm
New research points to a serious incentive to make blueberries part of your daily diet.
A study published in the American...
- Jun 16, 2019 12:00 pm
By Ginny Privitar
Chester School District Superintendent Sean Michel is retiring after nine years managing the district. The...
- Jun 13, 2019 06:00 am
To ease the congestion expected at Legoland New York theme park, parent company Merlin Entertainments recently began work on...
- Jun 12, 2019 01:15 pm
- Legoland New York Route 17 interchange project is moving forward
- Michael Gallo honors veterans
- NYS Assemblyman honors Students of Achievement
- Is stand-up paddleboarding good exercise?
- NY farmers seek compromise on farmworker overtime
- U.S. measles count surpasses 1,000
- Cadet killed, 22 injured in training rollover at West Point
- Keep your children safe while having fun in the sun
- Mendy Borenstein recognized at his bar mitzvah for community work
- White meat has same effect on cholesterol as red meat, study finds
- Smart meters are coming to Chester in June
- Eagle Scout's memorial project comforts grieving parents
- Raffle is raising money to repair First Presbyterian's beloved pipe organ
- Goshen Public Library opener not yet scheduled
- Chester Senior/Recreation Center's schedule for June
- Old-fashioned tea party celebrates spring and moms
- Chester valedictorian and salutatorian are honored
- No Snobbery Here
- County to discuss Valley View at Thursday's meeting
- Goshen author promotes sixth historical mystery
- Goshen residents welcome first ever villagewide yard sale
- Tom's Greenhouses and Florist marks 65 years in business
- A True Farm to Bottle Operation
- Pets Alive hosting jewelry party for animal rescues
- Anxiety and stress weighing heavily at night? A new blanket might help
- 'Honor the fallen, care for our wounded, and safeguard their families'
- 'Politics are irrelevant to a family that hears, We regret to inform you'
- Goshen Senior Center's news for June
- No more water lines outside of the village, trustees say
- Torrey James is heaped with awards, and gratitude, for quick response to fire
- Long Lot's Harvester Red wins gold at NY's biggest craft beer festival
- Police help round up runaway miniature horse
- How 'lunch shaming' is facing scrutiny around the US
- OCNY Pride 2019 parade set for June 9
- ShopRite donates $235,000 to Hudson Valley Honor Flight
- Goshen Chamber of Commerce hosting networking breakfast June 19
- EPA awards over $9.3 million to clean up school buses
- Jun 21, 2019
- Jun 21, 2019
- Jun 20, 2019
- Jun 23, 2019
- Jun 20, 2019